Reach plc - Terms & Conditions
1. If you have a voucher subscription only original vouchers will be accepted. No scanned, printed or photocopied versions will be accepted. They have no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
2. The cost of the voucher subscription does not include any paper delivery charges which your retailer may levy at their discretion.
3. Subscribers who take up an exclusive or introductory offer may see their subscription price revert to a higher price once their offer period ends. Please refer to your welcome letter for full details of your next direct debit payment.
4. A subscription may become invalid if Reach PLC is unable to secure payment for the service.
5. If you've chosen to pay by Direct Debit, we will adhere to the guidelines set out in the Direct Debit Guarantee. This information is detailed in the welcome and payment confirmation letter.
6. Your direct debit payment will appear as REACH PUBLISHING SERVICES LTD on your bank statement.
7. If you pay by credit card, the payment will appear as REACH PUBLISHING SERVICES LTD on your credit card statement.
8. A subscription may be cancelled by the subscriber within 14 days of purchase.
9. Cancellations should be made by telephone. Cancelling a direct debit instruction without informing the newspaper to suspend a home delivery or voucher subscription may result in additional charges.
10. Only complete week sets of unused subscription vouchers will be refunded. The value of the refund will be equal to the subscription value of the corresponding week's returned vouchers. If after the initial 14 days a subscription is cancelled there will be no automatic refunds. If a voucher subscription is cancelled, subject to clause 8 above, the subscriber shall continue to be liable for all payments over the subscription period purchased.
11. Home delivery customers may cancel their subscription with 4 working days' notice and may receive a refund if applicable. Any outstand subscription charges must be paid.
12. If a subscription is cancelled within the first six months any discount entitlement will be withheld.
13. Reach PLC reserves the right to discontinue the subscription service at any point by entering into written correspondence with the subscriber.
14. Reach PLC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. If you are found to be abusing the terms of any of our offers, we have the right to suspend and/or terminate your subscription and/or offer agreement with us.